- Getting sophisticated lessons up online quickly is a breeze with The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker.
- And, if you plan to create multiple lessons within a course sequence you can save time by creating theming and functionality presets with The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker add-ons.
The Video Lesson Maker is the right choice for delivering your online lessons if...
- you’re supporting your learners on a journey of real change, not just compliance
- your approach is to enable your learners to examine and change the way they think
- your role is as your learners’ guide, rather than as a just a ‘knowledge expert’
- you require your learners to actively explore and participate
- your learners need space and time to pause, consider, reflect, plan, assess & evaluate
- you want to provide a safe, thoughtful space for learners to prepare for live group meetings
The Video Lesson Maker - Lesson View
Craft deeper learning with the Video Lesson Maker Studio
- Design and build lessons the same way you would lead them live
- Present content and guide learners in in the Video section
- Invite deeper affective learning in the Workbook section.
- Set pauses and add overlays, images, colour blocks and embed iframe content directly over the video
- Set the workbook for downloadable reference of lesson material and learner notes
- Invite the learners to submit their workbooks to a mentor for in-situ feedback
The Video Lesson Maker - Studio View
Things we all love about The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker
Quick to launch your lessons
Simple to customise and brand your lessons
Lessons colours and formats can be customised. Choose your brand colours and select your choice of lesson formats.
Use with or without a Learning Management System (LMS)
You can easily embed a Learnbase Video Lesson on any page, post or custom content type on your WordPress site using a shortcode.
And for those that have an LMS, the good news is that Video Lesson Maker is designed to enhance the learning capabilities of any WordPress LMS such as Learndash. The lessons can be placed by shortcode in any lesson, or topic of an LMS, or can be used independently of an LMS for simpler courses.
Monetizing your lessons is a breeze
To monetize your lessons, you can either use a Learning Management System to create a course that is made to be purchased OR use a Membership Plugin and offer course pages only to paid members. Your Learning Management System should also integrate with a purchase/subscription shopping cart like Woo Commerce.
Interactive workbook/video combo gives learners time to pause, and space to reflect
You can start and stop your video at times of your choosing, and invite your learners to work through your customised material presented within their personal workbook.
Single page lessons to help learners maintain focus
Because your learners personal workbook lives just below your video your learners can switch seamlessly between interacting with your video and their workbook, enabling them to refer back to earlier notes, explore supporting content, answer questions or jot down notes and thoughts as they watch.
Maintain learner engagement with personalised feedback
Using the Learnbase Video Lesson Maker add-ons enables you to invite learners to submit workbook content, and provide personalised feedback. For larger organisations there’s even the option of controlling exactly who sees submissions from specific lessons
All your text overlays can be added to your video in the Learnbase Video Lesson Maker’s Studio, so you can save the money and time going back and forth with a third party editor
Your video doesn’t have to be a high-production-value epic! It can be as simple as an iphone video of you talking to camera.
Keeps the load light on your server
The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker is designed to work seamlessly with Vimeo, so Vimeo does the heavy lifting on the video delivery, not your server!
Works on mobile devices
Learnbase Video Lessons prompt users to switch to horizontal view for a better mobile experience. So, your learners can check in with lessons on mobile, although we do recommend that you encourage your learners to use larger devices to benefit from the more immersive and participatory learning approach.
With The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker Launch Package we guide you through delivery of your first lessons helping you to become acquainted with the main features and the methodology of The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker. 12 months of ongoing tech and help desk support is also included. After that, if further support is required, we can provide further consultation, guidance and training for your Learnbase Video Lesson Maker administrator.
We have a thorough and growing knowledge base as well as a video tutorial to help you get the most out of interactive video based learning. We are also available for consultation at reasonable rates if you want more personalized training, ideas and recommendations for how to optimize your learning program.
The Video Lesson Maker FREE Launch Readiness Consultation
If you’re an organization doing educational outreach, and would like to learn more about The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker, connect with us today to request your FREE Launch Readiness Consultation
The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker Launch Packages start from $2490, and include:
- The Video Lesson Maker App
- Learning Strategy Consultation
- Training to get your lessons up and running
- Technical launch support
- Tech and Help Desk support for 12 months
What happens during my FREE Launch Readiness consultation?
- During this initial 30 minute Zoom consultation we’ll provide a walkthrough of Video Lesson Maker’s Lesson View, and the Administrator Studio with its simple and powerful capabilities, and discuss how you might best utilise these to meet your lesson objectives.
- We’ll find out a bit more about your online learning and business objectives, and explore together if the Learnbase Video Lesson Maker is the right approach for delivering your transformational online lessons
- We’ll agree next steps in getting your lessons online, and provide a guide on pricing should you wish to proceed
If The Learnbase Video Lesson Maker isn’t the right approach for you, there’s no pressure to proceed, and no charge for the Launch Readiness Consultation. Connect with us today!